Tuesday, April 2

Wardrobe Essential


Disco pants are my favourite trend from last AW. I bought my first pair off Missguided about 8 months ago for £14.99 and I have since then bought another 3 pairs. I have three pairs of black and one navy pair. They are so comfortable, true to size and are now only £9.99 which is such a bargain. They have all been amazing quality and I have worn them to death and they are still going strong. I would recommend you buy a pair if you wear leggings every day! 

These look great with either a shirt and flats for a smart casual look or paired with a jumper for those colder days!

They have a shine to them that makes them look so much more expensive than they are and they are true to size, so you won't have to worry about going up or down a size and with the hassle of returns! They also come in a variety of colours.

xoxox