Wednesday, April 3

Biker jackets

No one thought that we would still be wearing coats and boots by April, but with this weather - I think it's essential to keep those layers on! Whether its a faux fur coat, a khaki jacket or a biker jacket. My black leather biker jacket is my favourite piece in my entire wardrobe as it is so versatile. It can be worn with jumpers and boots in the winter, casually with leggings or on a night out with a skater dress. It is a must have for every girl.


I was reading Look magazine this week and there was a piece with Sarah Harding and she was wearing a metallic Missguided biker jacket (£37.99). This jacket is particularly on trend and is an update to your plain black biker. 

However, if you are not a fan of metallics and want something more subtle, you could always opt for a contrasting biker jacket. (Missguided, £44.99)

xoxox