Thursday, April 4

LBD

Every girl on the planet knows what the LBD is. It is a staple piece that you NEED in your wardrobe. Whether you put it on casually, or dress it up for a night out - the LBD is the foundation of your wardrobe! I love the colour black, and I have found the perfect dress in Topshop. At £40, it is a little bit pricey for what it is, but still - its a piece that you can wear year on year, and for any occasion. This dress came out last year in black and also a fuchsia. I didn't manage to get the black one last year so I am so pleased they have brought it back! I wear my pink one for nights out and I would suggest going up a size if you have any kind of bum! That is the only problem with my pink one - it can bunch up at the back because Topshop clearly haven't taken into account that their customers have any kind of shape, however, going up a size will just give you that extra room to make it hang better. 

It is the perfect dress to wear with tights and a biker jacket in the day, or shove some 6 inch heels and go out with the girls. I would suggest if you buy one thing this season - that it be this dress!


xoxox