Thursday, April 4

High street essentials

These are just a few pieces that I have bought recently that I would consider as essentials. These H&M shoes are the most gorgeous colour, and at such an affordable price, I have ended up with three pairs. If like me you wear a lot of black and white, shoes like this can really brighten up an outfit. The necklace I bought about a month ago and I wear it all the time! It is great for a night out or a casual day. I usually wear it with a tee just to make my outfit a bit more glamorous. These cami's were so cheap from Primark, and they have so many colours. I decided to get black and white because I thought they would nice with a bright coloured jacket and jeans.  

Shoes H&M - Cami's Primark - Necklace H&M

H&M £10


H&M £7.99


Primark £2 each

xoxox