Thursday, April 4

Primark vanity case

As I travel to and from university, I thought it was time to invest in a vanity case that is small enough to fit into my handbag but big enough to fit all my essentials in. This vanity case is perfect and it was such a bargain! It was £5 in Primark which is a very reasonable price. I love the print, as it reminds me of the Lulu Guinness print (and I do have a slight obsession with her). I bought this a couple of weeks ago, and it has come in so handy to have! It is the perfect size and is so fashionable at the same time. The colour is such a hot pink and the lips, it is just irresistable! I can fit all my moisturisers, fake tan, make up, lashes, wax strips etc in with ease. They have another shape in store aswell, so if you aren't keen on this shape, but I would recommend this to anyone who travels. 




xoxox