Thursday, April 4

Maxi Dresses

My favourite thing about the Summer weather is being able to wear maxi dresses. I love waking up knowing I can throw a maxi on and it will look chic without all the stressing of thinking about what to wear. I have a black maxi dress from H&M which is really basic but looks amazing with a jacket and an over-sized handbag. 

I have already been looking at Summer clothes that I can buy when it gets that little bit hotter! One of my favourite maxi dresses is one that Rachel Zoe wore. I love animal prints and have spent years looking for a printed maxi dress that I could wear all year round. This maxi dress is perfect because the print is bold enough that you could wear it in the Summer, however, paired with a leather biker, this looks very well suited to AW as well. 


Topshop and River Island always have gorgeous maxi dresses, however, they are usually jersey material and not as elegant as the animal print one (above). 

xoxox