Thursday, April 4

High street perfumes

As this is a fashion blog, I don't tend to blog about beauty products however, I came across some perfumes that I thought were amazing value! If I am getting perfume for an occasion, I usually get Prada Candy or Marc Jacobs Daisy. However, whilst being at uni I have learnt to budget and I have learnt to degrade certain things such as my food shopping from Waitrose to Aldi, toiletries from Boots to Bodycare and my make up from Superdrug instead of Boots. 

After discovering cheaper perfumes which smell just as amazing as Prada or Marc Jacobs, at a fraction of the price, I have degraded my perfume! As the cheaper perfumes are eau de toilette, they aren't as strong as eau de parfums and I agree that they don't last as long but they are definitely worth a try! 

This perfume from Zara was £9.99 for 100ml which is incredibly cheap. There were many options of different scents within Zara but this one was one of my favourites. 


Another high street perfume I would recommend is River Island 'Paris'. I worked at my local store over Christmas and managed to sell a load of these! Grandmas would come in asking for a suggestion for what they could get their Granddaughters.. I simply would just show them this perfume. It has the most amazing smell that I think is very similar to Marc Jacobs but is only £12 for 75ml. However, I have noticed is that the smell doesn't last so you have to keep reapplying it. 




Although these perfumes do smell amazing, I may have to ask for a bottle of Prada Candy for my Birthday!  

xoxox