Tuesday, April 2

Shoes to die for...


These are my Easter treat to myself - Another pair of Zara heels. 
If you read my blog regularly you will know that I recently bought these in black. I love them so much and they finally had the pink in my size so I just had to get the pink! They are the most gorgeous colour and they are so comfortable! I wore them last thursday on a night out at home and I managed to make it til half 3 in the morning before my feet were sore - (to be fair, I had been shopping all day - so I blame it on that). 

If you are ever lucky enough to stumble across these in your local Zara in your size - do not think "I will come back and get them next time"... because they won't be there!
. Buy them when you can! Or if not - order them! Heeled sandals are so on trend this season and you will honestly regret not getting your hands on these! 

There will always be an occasion to wear heeled sandals - especially as Summer is approaching. Perfect for a night out, a few drinks at the local bar or even a BBQ - these shoes are a must have! 


xoxox