Thursday, September 6

Wardrobe essential

This is my first post for September. I've been very busy recently and haven't had a chance to blog. My reason for blogging today is to give you another wardrobe essential. It is ofcourse another basic dress from one of my favourite retailers, Topshop. 


This dress is only £40 and is a staple you need in your wardrobe. It isn't in stores yet but when it is I will definitely be purchasing it in this bright pink colour and also in black. This particular pink is on trend this season and is a great way to inject a bit of colour into your AW wardrobe. Another great thing about this dress is that you can wear it casually with tights, flats and a jacket or you can dress it up with jewellery, heels and a clutch. So far I have only seen it in pink and black but I'm sure if it sells well Topshop will bring it out in a whole range of other colours.