Thursday, September 6

Is that from Zara? No, it's Primark..

Recently I have noticed Primark selling many pieces which are very similar to what I've seen in Zara but at a fraction of the price. This shirt is from Zara (£29.99) and is absolutely stunning.

However I have noticed that Primark are selling a shirt for £12 which is very similar, instead of a Parrot print, it is a Koala print. The Zara shirt has a more vibrant print but from a distance they look pretty similar.
Primark AW12 Kuala Stud Shirt, £12
Also, these shoes are an absolute must have. They are £12 from Primark and are perfect for making a simple outfit look that little bit more interesting and stylish. The metallic strap means they are on trend and the style is very similar to shoes I've seen in Zara. 

Primark AW12 Silver Ankle Strap Heels, £12
If you know of any white shirts with a subtle print on, like the two on this post, please tell me where to get them!

xoxox