Friday, September 14

Motel Rocks

The other night I was just flicking through my twitter feed and I came across '50% off MotelRocks for 50 minutes!' and that was it. I quickly logged on to motel and ordered a playsuit I have wanted for over a year now and I am so glad I did.

When I first got onto the motel website (the offer had already been on for 39 minutes, only 11 minutes left) it was completely frozen and they were having difficulty. I just thought 'noooooooooo' along with probably hundreds of other girls! So I wrote to MotelRocks on facebook saying the site was down and to extend it. So anyway, after a stressful 11 minutes, I managed to log on, order the playsuit and enter all my credit card details in and clicked 'confirm' on the 50th minute!

The playsuit that caused so much drama was the Jessica playsuit. It was originally £52 but with the offer it was reduced to £26 and I chose the free delivery option. It says it will be delivered in 7-10 days, however I got my playsuit two days later!


I have just tried it on and I absolutely love it! I am going to save it for going out at Uni as I'm going back in a week! Can't wait to wear it!

xoxox