Monday, September 10

Absolute steal.


Yes, I know what you're thinking. This looks like the Topshop pale pink studded bag, but it's not. I went shopping today with my best friend and we came across this bag in Primark! It is practically identical to the Topshop one, however is a staggering £32 cheaper! The only downside is that this one doesn't have a strap, but at £6, who cares! 
If you are the same as me and love studs, just go and get this from Primark! It is absolutely amazing and at such a cheap price, you would be stupid not to!


These are the bags next to each other. The pink one is obviously Primark and the black, Topshop. They are pretty much the same bag. There are only a few differences. Firstly, there are more studs on the black Topshop one. The Topshop one is made out of much better quality fabrics - real leather on the black and real suede on the front. And finally, the Topshop one comes with a long shoulder strap, whereas the Primark one doesn't. I would recommend using the black one in the day time with casual wear, and using the pink one as a clutch at night.

I am absolutely desperate to find a turquoise studded bag to match my Marc by Marc Jacobs loafers. Please comment if you know anywhere that does one! 

xoxox