Saturday, September 22

Wardrobe Essential


I have loved this dress ever since I saw it online! Midi dresses are perfect for British weather. Still showing a bit of leg, but without being freezing cold. This dress is only £24 and ofcourse it is another one from Topshop (change the record right?). Topshop is a retailer we can always rely on to provide on trend pieces. For Topshop I think this is a reasonable price. I haven't seen this dress in store yet but I imagine it looks amazing on. I would style this dress with a biker jacket, a statement necklace and metallic flats. I have read reviews of other Topshoppers saying that it sells out pretty quickly so I am hoping I can purchase mine this week before it goes out of stock! (which knowing my luck it probably will). But if you have a chance to pick up this fabulous buy, don't put it down or you may live to regret it!


xoxox