Friday, April 12

Westfield Derby

Its been a long, long day shopping and boy are my feet paying for it! Me and my flatmate Sophie woke up and decided to spend our day shopping, which is nothing new- (we seem to end up shopping every time we have a few spare hours). We were bored of Nottingham and thought we would get on a train and go to Westfield Derby. I have only been to the London Stratford Westfield, so the Derby one seemed tiny compared to that but I actually managed to find some really good things! 


So this is the first thing I bought today... a complete impulse buy!
This is my new t-shirt which was an absolute steal at only £6.99. It is the perfect length to wear with jeans or leggings. I am a size 12 and I got a Medium, so they are true to size. 
I would say these are the sort of sizes to go by - XS = 6,   S=8,   M=10-12,  L=14

This is the label on the t-shirt is the label that is on their new collection 'The New Icons' which is representing the models; Daphne Groeneveld, Lindsey Wixson, Lui Wen & Joan Smalls.




Another campaign that H&M has going on at the moment is their 'AS SEEN IN VOGUE'.


There was a section at the front that had a few selected pieces that had these tickets on.
I bought a white jacket/blazer that was £29.99. It is absolutely gorgeous and is fitted really well, and is really flattering.






This blazer looked really nice with black and silver, but as it is an off white it will go with everything!


I also bought some little bits and bobs from Bodycare, some Zara perfume and a tin for my receipts. 

H&M, £6.99



Receipt tin (can buy these in many stores across the UK), £6.


Eau de Toilette, 92 Champs Elysees Paris, 
from Zara, £9.99 for 50ml

xoxox