Wednesday, April 10

Dress those joggers up..

We had the day of uni today, so we went shopping. I only bought some Miss Piggy 'Diva' shower gel, some Capri Suns and a few packs of wrigleys extra (strange combination, i know) but I did take a little detour into Topshop. Living a two minute walk away from Topshop does have its benefits! I seem to end up there all the time and I get to see the latest pieces in the store on a frequent basis. 

Today I noticed that relaxed joggers were all over the place in Topshop. I tried on a few pairs, but with my ass being the size of Jupiter and my legs being so short, they weren't very flattering! There was one pair that looked nice on though and they were black with a white panel up the side (£38). I wear a lot of black and white so I thought they would be perfect. 


However, if you are more into bright colours, then this pink pair is more your thing! (£30)



These casual joggers can be dressed up with heels, a tee and a blazer.

Zara also have some trousers which are similar and there are more options on the Topshop website. 

xoxox