Friday, December 7

River Island Christmas Temp

I was hired by my local River Island store in Southport as a Christmas temp. I have been working there for nearly a week and I absolutely love it. I used to work at McDonalds so the job is a little but more glamorous! River Island have recently changed their uniform, so you have to wear their brand whilst you're working.

This means they give you £85 clothing allowance (even though I am only there for 5 weeks)! So yesterday I chose my uniform. It was amazing, going round the store - choosing clothes, and then not having to pay! I got a jumper which costs £45, a £30 black knitted cardigan and a simple pair of black leggings (because you can never go wrong with a pair of leggings).

This is my new work uniform! Which again beats 'maccies' uniform! 



and a pair of black leggings.

I also bought myself a few RI tees which I can wear with my cardie. I bought these tees in a Large so I could wear them as oversized tees with leggings and my studded boots instead of wearing jeans. I absolutely love oversized tees as part of a grunge style. 




xoxox