Wednesday, December 5

Christmas shopping

As Christmas is getting closer and closer, my family are constantly asking "what do you want for Christmas?". I decided to go into town and look at what I had my eye on and what I should possibly put on my Christmas list.

I decided to wear my Topshop shirt, Missguided disco pants, ASOS chelsea boots and use my River Island studded bag as a statement piece. This is my favourite sort of look. Classic and casual. 


A lot of stuff on my christmas list is online from either ASOS or Missguided - however, from working in River Island, I have noticed there are so many things I love in there at the moment!

River Island

This black dress would be perfect for night or day, and at only £40, it is an absolute steal. 
These disco pants from River Island are currently reduced to £20. I have three pairs of black disco pants so I think getting a different colour may liven up my wardrobe and mix it up a bit!

xoxox