Tuesday, October 23

University Research Project

If you're reading this and don't follow me on twitter or have me as a friend on Facebook then you won't know about my Research Project for University.
We have been asked to research something that interests us and research thoroughly through primary and secondary research to come up with a final result. I have chosen to do my project on whether Women's high street retailers size their clothes to attract their desired customer. As primary research our tutor suggested we do a questionnaire. I have done a survey online, so if you are a female aged 18-55, I would be very grateful if you could do it online.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6T78Z9

It is 9 really short questions, won't even take a minute! 
Thank you 

Also, if you have any comments on this issue or you have a view on particular retailers and the size of their clothes, feel free to comment on this page. It would really help me to get other people's views and thoughts on the matter!

xoxox