Monday, October 22

River Island studded bag

I tried to fight my shopping demons and not buy the black studded bag from River Island, however, I just couldn't. The bag is absolutely stunning and is the kind of style that won't go out of fashion. River Island is my favourite high street retailer. Every year they bring out shoes, bags and accessories galore which you can just not resist. 


The bag is the perfect size for either a day at uni, but also as a weekend bag. Being black it goes with everything and the studs are on trend.
One of the bags in the store were reduced to £40 because they had lost some of the studs, however I have used my bag everyday for the past two weeks and the studs are all still attached. River Island quality is usually exceptional so I assume it was just a one off. 
I would recommend this bag to anyone! It is so on trend and I have received so many compliments.

xoxox