Tuesday, August 21

Shoes to die for...



Marc by Marc Jacobs

________________________________________________

I was paid last week, so the first thing I did was ordered myself these beautiful turquoise loafers off 'Fashion Bloodhound'. They were an absolute steal down from £225 to just £35! Fashion Bloodhound P&P is usually £10, however I tweeted them saying it was quite expensive and they immediately got back to me with a voucher code for £5 off postage and packaging because they were a light parcel. There was a slight problem with sending me the wrong size, however their customer service was incredible! I posted the shoes back to them and they sent me the other ones straight away.

Fashion Bloodhound sells everything from purses and bags to clothes and shoes, and at reasonable prices. They may not be as cheap as an outlet store, but for an online retailer they offer amazing prices.  

Although turquoise may not be everyone's colour, my wardrobe consists of black and white, so I thought i needed an injection of colour! And what a better way than a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs loafers!

Know of any other outlet websites, please let me know! I love my designer labels!

xoxox