Tuesday, August 21

Perfect Peplum

Topshop, £24

I am absolutely loving the 'peplum' trend this season and Im pleased to see it trickling into next seasons collections aswell. I bought this top today from Topshop for a very affordable £24. It is very flattering and in black will be a staple piece in my wardrobe. This particular peplum top comes in white, red and purple aswell. It is true to size and looks beautiful over dresses and paired with bodycon skirts. 
I have an hour glass figure, so this fits perfectly around the bust and also accentuates my waist at the same time. I thinks this particular shape is perfect for any body shape paired with the right jeans or skirt.

I am writing about this particular peplum top for a project at university, so if you have bought it or know someone who has, please help me and tell me a bit about their style, their age and when they wear it! Thank you!

xoxox