Wednesday, July 18

Olympics London 2012


Everyone's talking about the Olympics... And I am pleased to say it is happening in my very own capital city. Not only are people talking about the events, main focus has been placed on the Olympic outfits designed by the likes of Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren & Giorgio Armani. The image above is Stella McCartney with two of our very own athletes (Jessica Ennis & Phillips Idowu). The whole country has been raving about this incredible design, however I disagree. I think that without the words 'Great Britain' written across the chest, this could be representing any other country with similar colours. I think McCartney could have been a tad more creative.

Also, I don't know how true this is, but apparently the tracksuits they wore in the opening ceremony (gold and white ones) were from Next. 

xoxox