Tuesday, July 17

Mallorca





I have just got home from a lovely holiday in Port Andraxt, Mallorca. Whilst I was over there we visited Palma where there are amazing designer and high street shops including Louis Vuitton, Zara & H&M. I came across a man selling Louis Vuitton handbags on the street (obviously fake!), and I asked him how much they were. He told me they were 140 euros! I thought Louis Vuitton will be turning in his grave.


One of the greatest and most classic designers of all time is being ripped off by people who think its acceptable to make cheap, unbelievably fake copies. I will just wait until I have graduated, earned enough and I will go and buy an authentic Louis Vuitton thank you very much!


Palma is amazing for cheap little shops. They have bags for 10-15 euros, which on our high street would be atleast £40-50. I went into one of these shoe shops to find one of the latest style of shoes for only 23 euros.
This pair are from Missguided and are only £35.99 which isn't expensive for on trend heels, and they are practically identical to the pair I bought on holiday.

xoxox