Friday, May 3

Wardrobe Essential

Every month as you know, I do a wardrobe essential. My wardrobe essential for this month is a cami from Topshop that I bought yesterday. I went into the shop on Wednesday and saw it, and I thought - I NEED to try that on.  So I tried it on and loved it. There were so many things I liked, including a leather dress, printed trousers and a pink trophy jacket. On a student budget though, I can't have it all! But the cami was something completely different and something that I wouldn't usually buy as I wear a lot of black and white.

I wasn't sure whether I should buy it or think about it, so I went home and thought about it. For the whole night and the next morning I just couldn't get it out of my head, so me being me, ran to Topshop and had to get it! Luckily they still had my size and I got it!

Cami, £26

The cami is such a bright colour that it will be perfect for the summer months.


I finally bought it! 

xoxox