Monday, March 4

Zaras Best Sellers

CORK SANDAL

I've been so busy at the moment, which is why I haven't been blogging for a while! ...

I went shopping today in Liverpool, as I decided to come home for the weekend. I hit Liverpool One first, and Zara is a shop I just can't resist. I walk around, trying not to take a liking to anything, BUT there is always one thing, that is completely out of my price range that just takes my fancy. The worst thing is, it usually comes in a range of colours and I just happen to love them all! 

Today I dragged my whole family round Topshop, River Island, Mango, H&M, New Look, John Lewis, Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar and Zara! (And ofcourse, I had a maccies for lunch!) 
We had a full day of shopping and I managed to 'budget' a bit better than usual. I bought a dress from Topshop and these shoes in Zara. There were so many things I loved, but realistically - my student loan only stretches so far! 

So walking round Zara, I came across the most gorgeous pair of pink heeled sandals! They were £60 which I think is very reasonable, however... ofcourse they didn't have my size! I asked the woman if they had anymore in the back but she said they are the best sellers and all the stock is out! I was so gutted and we were on the way out of the store when my mum pointed out the shoes in black! I picked them up and absolutely fell in love with them! They looked amazing on and I couldn't help myself! If you haven't got your pair yet - then I would! They look so elegant and they are so simple they will go with everything! 

I just hope my mum gets the hints I've been dropping and gets me the pink ones for my birthday! 

xoxox