Monday, March 11

Boohoo maxi dress

As Summer is quickly approaching (not that you would know with this weather) - I'm starting to look at staple Summer pieces that will be easy to wear to lectures, and for casual days. I regularly look on Boohoo for going out dresses and shoes, however I was looking through their maxi dresses for Summer and I came across an absolute bargain! This £10 maxi dress is ridiculously cheap! And with students getting 10% off, that therefore makes the price £9!! It comes in a wide range of colours including the basic black, white and grey along with many other colours perfect for summer. I already have a black jersey maxi dress, however I love the orange and I think it will look amazing with a tan! 

From reading the comments online it is true to size, and very comfortable to wear. 



xoxox