Friday, January 25

SS13 at Selfridges


Selfridges homepage is full of bright coloured accessories we are all envious of. 
Their homepage is brighter than Times Square itself, and looked absolutely amazing. I recently posted about the trend 'colour pop', and how bright colours will be seen on the high street, and now designers have jumped on board with their stunning, bright accessories.

Selfridges is one of my favourite stores, everytime I go to Manchester, London or Birmingham I have to take a detour inside just to drool over the latest accessories from Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and a long list of my favourite designers!

With the tv show 'Mr Selfridge' recently taking over our Sunday nights Selfridges has been the topic of conversation for the past few weeks.

Love your homepage Selfridges, well done!

xoxox