Tuesday, August 7

PRIMARK


Last week I went shopping in Liverpool and I spent a mere £60 in Topshop, even less in River Island.. and a staggering £75 in Primark! I did not realise it was possible to spend this much in that store! However, after browsing the four floors of amazing fast fashion bargains, I walked out with the biggest carrier bag they had, full of amazing buys!

I usually only go in Primark for slippers, socks and pyjamas, however I was stunned to see how on trend and cheap their shoes, bags and clothes were. I bought numerous basic tees, two pairs of shoes, a maxi skirt, underwear, accessories, a handbag and of course I had to buy some new slippers and socks just for tradition.

My favourite thing I bought was a white pair of snakeskin moccasins. They were a very affordable eight pounds, along with the six pound black suede-like slipper style shoes. Although I love designer - I have to say I think Primark is extremely underrated!

What are your opinions of Primark? Are you a lover or hater of this value retailer?

xoxox