Thursday, June 7

University project ..



At University, one of our modules is Design & Visual Communication. This involves taking images, creativity and a whole lot of photoshop! Unfortunately, the model I wanted to use wasn't available on the day of the photoshoot, so I had to improvise and use myself! :| 
Luckily, I had good friend Xenia behind me to take the photos and luckily she had done photography before.
The final image is the finished image which I handed in. It is an editorial for Vogue's 'More Dash Than Cash' segment. Although this is usually shot in a studio, props are often used for a particular theme and I thought the background evoked wealth and status, which is a theme which often runs through Vogue magazine
I was really pleased with the final result and I got a high 2:1 in this project.


xoxox